Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Module 2 - Computer and File Management

This is my score in Pre-Assessment


THE IMPORTANCE OF FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION


"....its really hard if you are NFI(Non-Following Instruction)..."

"....No matter how smart a person is,
if not following what is instructed,
always, the X remark will appear..."

"In this Test,
I want to finish quickly
following my reserved knowledge.
I don't read the instructions
anymore until I always get the mark X...."
hehehe.. wawa ayo

"it doesn't hid the
fact that i don't get the minimum required score in this part.
therefore, I failed....."

But anyway,
"Love is sweeter in Second Time around"

... i hope that
"This test is sweeter in Second Time around"

I hope i cannot get the itprof subject in "Second Time Around"

Date & Time taken: July 9, 2008 7:15pm
Score: 73/86 - 84%

2 comments:

Argie Camilo Medalla said...

Hello sir,

nice blogs! keep it up....

Edris K. Pagocag said...

nice blog clasm8

My Music



Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Gold Mining News. Powered by Blogger