Saturday, August 2, 2008

Scenario Manager - Eastern Coffe Corporation

I really enjoy this thing, i discovered new things about excel.....
I just let the power of Excel Spreadsheet to sleep on my computer.. hehehe... Thank you sir...

This is the entry for my Scenario Manager of POTS (i don't know if this is right)

This is also the scenario summary


If you want to download the file, click here

This is the Memorandum for CEO

If you want to download the file, click here

Budget Analysis Presentation Downloads, click here

4 comments:

Maya said...

nice blog...and hello... kumusta? lapit na matapos ang sem.. yahuuu! keep up

joselito mebolos said...

natapos mo exam mo sir?

Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

nice choice of color, clzmate!

cool to the eyes, green!

Unknown said...

Hi blog hopping, happy new year! Feel free to visit my blogs especially my main blog which is A Mysterious Life. Thanks!

My Music



Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Gold Mining News. Powered by Blogger